Words to Live By
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin, 1706-90
- BEST CURRENT LINKS ON BOSTON
- Partisan Daily Ebook Now Available on Kindle!
- Click Here to ‘Like’ Your Privacy, Part 3
- Mitt Proposes Different Debate Club Rules
- Update: Libya
- Mitt Romney…Confessed Tax Criminal?
- Who Is Paul Ryan? A Reading Guide
- Partisan Daily Book Review: TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Cheryl Strayed
Category Archives: crusty’s net
Why So Happy Meal? I shouldn’t be piling on Mickey D’s, I love the fries and own some stock! We all know clowns are creepy, but not as creepy as the departed Burger King!
I’m experimenting with inserting a link to a YouTube Video. It’s a long time favorite of mine. I married into a Lutheran family, hence I can be considered an expert. Lutheran Airlines
Apple Shares Soar On New Product Release Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iBooB will cost from $4990 to $6990, depending on cup and speaker size. This is … Continue reading
So I’m working on getting familiar with WordPress. Here I’m inserting a pretty funny youtube video on short term memory loss. Cute to us old folks, a glimpse into the future for you youngsters. http://www.youtube.com/embed/HzSaoN2LdfU Wonder if you have to … Continue reading