Words to Live By
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin, 1706-90
- BEST CURRENT LINKS ON BOSTON
- Partisan Daily Ebook Now Available on Kindle!
- Click Here to ‘Like’ Your Privacy, Part 3
- Mitt Proposes Different Debate Club Rules
- Update: Libya
- Mitt Romney…Confessed Tax Criminal?
- Who Is Paul Ryan? A Reading Guide
- Partisan Daily Book Review: TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Cheryl Strayed
Monthly Archives: February 2012
What does chocolate have to do with politics, ultrasounds, elections, public policy? Gratefully, nothing. Well, that’s a lie, but I like that lie. My interest in chocolate is purely hedonistic. Sure my favorite Dagoba Eclipse 87% bar happens to be … Continue reading
This article by Glenn Greenwald in Salon is a great piece of reporting. Greenwald explores the history of legal maneuvers by Frank VanderSloot, Mitt Romney’s national finance co-chair, to stifle political reporting & blogging. In the wake of the 2010 … Continue reading
George Romney, right, was featured in the July 21, 1969 issue of Newsweek. He was unveiling something called Operation Breakthrough. It was a series of government regulations that would help build low-income housing more efficiently, by standardizing building codes and … Continue reading