Could be a way to eliminate the achievement gap!
Words to Live By
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." Benjamin Franklin, 1706-90
- BEST CURRENT LINKS ON BOSTON
- Partisan Daily Ebook Now Available on Kindle!
- Click Here to ‘Like’ Your Privacy, Part 3
- Mitt Proposes Different Debate Club Rules
- Update: Libya
- Mitt Romney…Confessed Tax Criminal?
- Who Is Paul Ryan? A Reading Guide
- Partisan Daily Book Review: TINY BEAUTIFUL THINGS by Cheryl Strayed
What is Crusty's Net?Crusty is a grizzled old guy in Madison Wisconsin. Because I'm retired, I have plenty of time to read all the emails people send me every day. I have developed a fairly extensive network of contributors to my daily mail, politically they range from fairly conservative to quite progressive. I have also developed a list of people who are recipients of things I find funny or somehow illustrative of the human condition. Our estemed editor of Partisan Daily had recently gotten on the list. When she decided to start PD she thought it might be fun to have a little section with fun stuff, hence the idea for Crusty's Net. In advance, let me state that that it is not my intention to offend, but if life prior to this endeavor is any predictor, I will offend. I like to think of myself as radically moderate, a dangerous position in these days of "strong values."